Labels

Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to Use Up Old Makeup: Un-pigmented Eyeshadows




I have been collecting makeup for quite some time and over the years the one product that never goes bad on me are my eyeshadows.  I have a range from drugstore to high end and until recently, my high end shadows always outperformed by drugstore ones.  That being said, I still have drugstore shadows from years back that were not built with the same lasting power as the drugstore shadows of today.  Now, based on my previous posts, you know that I don’t like to waste, so to use up those shadows here is what I recommend.  

Drumroll, for the eyeshadow saviors please!  Pppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!



Check out what a difference it makes!


To the left are the drugstore eyeshadows without any primer.  To the right are the shadows with primer.  See what a difference!


And just to emphasize the staying power of the NYX pencils, this is a picture after I tried cleaning up my arm with a wipe.

If you want to use up some of those old shadows, definitely try these tricks!  Just apply these bases to your eyelid first and then pop on some of the eyeshadow.  Walah!  


How about you all?  Do you have any tricks up your sleeve to make those less-than-pigmented eyeshadows pop?

No comments:

Post a Comment